Everyone wants joy and happiness, but few realize that mental, physical and emotional well-being are the foundation to them all.
As leaders in our fast changing world, we need the skills to be able to face our fears, learn and adapt to change, constantly. The most successful individuals and companies are the ones who are able to adapt to change quickly.What prevents learning and growth are our fears. The biggest one is the overriding need for safety and security.
- What factors in your environment are helping you build the confidence needed for a growth mind-set?
- How are you enabling your people to embrace change with confidence in their abilities?
- What is leadership doing to build a safe and secure workplace that will support you if you fail?
• Have the courage to know you are safe and secure
• Trust yourself and others (this can be a biggie!)Using the Trust Matrix Worksheet as a team building process empowers teams members to move from fear to trust. It creates a safe environment for dialogue where individuals can share the team’s strengths, and those areas where improvements can be made.Joy and happiness are your birth-right. We mustn’t let our fears hold us back from experiencing the best this life has to offer.
Be sure to visit our Free Resource Center to get access to free e-books, worksheets and other valuable leadership development resources.
Our Signature Keynote – Awakening the Heart of Leadership Potential
To find out what your personal values are that empower you to higher performance and productivity, take a Free Personal Values Assessment.
To learn how well aligned you are with your workplace culture and what is impact performance, contact us for an Individual Values Assessment
To learn how to map, measure and manage the culture of your team or organization with our Culture Value Assessment for Teams and Organizations.
With 30 years in business transformation working with organizations, Joanna’s passion lies in working with leaders, facilitating active participation in organizational change, developing resourceful teams and aligning strategic objectives. Her goal is to help organizations become high performing and values-driven, where people take ownership, build commitment and bridge communication gaps. As CEO of the Culture Leadership Group, she ensures successful transformation from concept through to implementation.