- Mis-alignment of values, and low accountability
- Empire building, information hoarding, and silomentality
- Command and control leadership
- Mistrust stifling creativity and innovation
- Risk aversion, fear and resistance to change
The culture of an organization, or any group of individuals that share a common identity, is a reflection of the values and beliefs of the leaders. This is why it is critical to have a high performing, cohesive leadership team, if you want to improve the performance of the whole organization.
High-Performing, values-driven organizations are led by conscious, values-driven leaders. They invest in creating productive, healthier and happier workplaces. A perfect start on the journey to become a values-driven organization is to begin with a Leadership Team Values Assessment (LTVA).